A while back I took a hard look at the value I was bringing to clients.
Understand, I have never felt it was a bad value or I would not have been doing it. Period.
But there were issues around selling people software that they simply did not use to it’s full potential. So the product was good but the average outcome was less than ideal. - By the way, I think Microsoft suffers from the same thing. I want less, not more.
As a Marketing Speaker, I get a strong feel from the audience on what they want, and that is usually less as well. Just tell me the couple of most important things – not a long list of things I will never do.
That is why we built our Lead Generation Product.
It is simpler than anything else I have ever built. And it is more valuable. It generates massive leads for clients that use the system. And since the whole thing is automated, there is nearly nothing to do. You only need to either write short articles or pay someone to write short articles. Then leads find you and request information from you.
I often get hired as an SEO Speaker but most people do not want the details – they want to know how to get the maximum results for the minimum effort.
That is why I now do Web marketing workshops around using SEO, Social Media and Lead Generation Strategies to build your own lead generation engine. You need to contact me if you are interested as we customize it to your industry and goals.
It is high, high value and I have never felt better about what I have to offer. You should take advantage of it before your competition does.
People set up business blogs thinking that somehow the blog will help them with their business.
However, it is important to remember that business blogging software is only a software system to manage your articles. You need to write regularly around topics that are important to your target audience.
If you do this well, then you will experience some traffic to your business blog.
But traffic does not make you money.
You need to have a strategy to either make money via affiliates and advertising, or you need to do lead generation for your business.
A lot has been written about how to generate affiliate income in this way. But what is less often written about is how to create real leads for your business from a business blog.
Here are some ways to do lead generation.
- Download a white paper – Offer free white papers or reports to visitors in exchange for their contact information.
- Autoresponders – You can use autoreponder tools to create automatic email courses or sales funnels.
- CRM Integration – If you use a good CRM, it will have web forms. You can use these forms on your business blog to invite people to schedule a free consultation or demo.
- Social Media – Make following you in Twitter, FaceBook or LinkedIn easy. These people will keep getting regular messages from you if you use the tools, and some may become leads eventually.
- Webinars – Invite people to sign up for your webinar or teleseminar.
- Video Download – Very common now – people will happily add an email to a form to watch a video with a great tip or secret in it.
There are many more ways to do lead generation with your business blog software, but these are some of the most common. Just remember, when you get a business blog set up, that is your starting point for lead generation and writing. It is not the final product.
We have quietly made a significant change to our business. While I enjoy many different social media tools, but in this economy especially, it has become necessary to really focus on doing more with less and getting the outcome you need to be a viable business.
I am happy to report that we have already helped a couple of our initial beta users boost profits.
Let me encourage you to do the demo and see how we can help you generate more sales leads.