So you have some time to come and read a blog? How about I give you a quick marketing to do list.
Your Quick Marketing To Do List
- Leave a comment on this blog and at least one other – and be sure it links back to your site.
- Email 3 people you have not talked to for at least 3 months to touch base.
- Post a message with a link on twitter.
- Add a friend to facebook
- Add a connection to LinkedIn
- StumbleUpon 3 Things Not Yours, and one thing yours (Maybe this blog, hint hint)
- Sign up for the free buzz marketing course if you have not already done so.
- Set up a blog and start publishing.
Hmmm, ok that last one will not be quick if you have never done it before.
Why not develop a quick marketing to do list that you will do every week at the same time. This is exactly the kind of thing we do with virtual buzz assistants. They develop a list of quick online marketing activities that help you keep your profile high and they do the activities for you.
Then you can evolve this group of marketing activities into a social media marketing plan once you start measuring the results.