This post will cover some WordPress lead generation ideas for you.
Most of these tips can be used in conjunction with our lead generation program.
- To generate leads with WordPress you need to think like a first time visitor and make a clear and compelling call to action that is on EVERY page in the WordPress site.
- You can get more organic lead generation if you target specific lead oriented keywords in your writing. I suggest you try the free market samurai tool to find out what those are.
- Lead generation with WordPress is much easier if you write every day or two. Look at outsourcing or repurpose your writing to keep your WordPress site fresh and full of good content. Freshness is a big factor in how you get ranked.
- Use autoreponders to quickly follow up with leads that opt into your list. I use aWeber as an affordable way to caputre and follow up with leads that visit our WordPress lead websites.
- If you want phone calls, make sure you put the phone number in the top right where people can see it. If you are not sure you want calls, use Google voice to set up a number and have it email you the text of messages left for you.
- Look at plugings – some plugins may not be called lead generation plugins but they can be used for lead genetion outcomes.
These are just a few of the obvious WordPress lead generation ideas that you can use to generate leads with a WordPress site.